Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Stoodle: A Collaborative Whiteboard

I'm a big fan of student collaboration and so when I see tools that allow that collaboration to happen in different ways then that's a good thing. Stoodle is not a new app (it's just new to me) as it has been around in it's current form since 2014. There are two things that I like about this. Firstly, when it was developed, two of the main developers were high school students and the third was a freshman at Stanford. Secondly, its simplicity make it easy to use (not to mention that it works on multiple platforms since it is web based). this video):
Check out my video to see how easily it works (for more of a tutorial you can watch
When I tested it out all of the features seemed to work on most devices. I did notice that importing media on an iPad didn't seem to go so well but no problems on a laptop or Chromebook. You can try out the shared whiteboard I used in the above video at this link or go to http://stoodle.ck12.org/ and start your own. So try this out and share your screens


No comments:

 Stay up to date with Google Workspace Updates! Click on the icon to visit the subject-specific blog.